Unique position for candidates in the roofing industry looking for a new opportunity. This position supports the sales team and provides technical and project management experience. This is a growth opportunity with tremendous potential.
Ideal candidates will have experience in the commercial roofing industry and be open to travel in the Atlantic region.
For further information :
Reporting to the National Sales Director and responsible for 5 direct reports this position covers a territory that includes NS,NB PEI and Newfoundland.
Key responsibilities include:
*Lead, coach and motivate Territory Managers to improve performance and foster continuous development;
*Define market share objectives for the short- and medium-term;
• Define and implement a regional strategic plan;
• Direct sales and marketing activities for the independent sector;
• Ensure the strategic management of his/her sales team;
• Monitor the market to align strategy and pricing policies (competitive intelligence);
• Monitor and evaluate expenses (actual vs budget);
• Provide field support and maintain contact with key customers to assess the effectiveness of the sales and development strategy
Minimum 5-7 years experience in sales and sales management. Must haves include experience in automotive and or tire industry. Bilingualism is an asset.
Comprehensive package includes vehicle, home office setup with a TI :100k +
For further information and a confidential interview:
Based in Moncton NB and reporting to the production manager the manufacturing technician is responsible for supporting all processes in production for the hands on execution of all manual activities in the production area.
Successful candidates must have previous experience in manufacturing and understand cGMP regulations in GMP environment.
For Further information