Working with an experienced team in a clinical environment and responsible for compliance with regulations and standards the QA Specialist is responsible to ensure facility is inspection-ready at all times. In addition, the QA Specialist is responsible for the management of documentation, change control and employee training.
Successful candidates will have:
• 3-5 years work experience in a similar domain (pharmaceutical, medical device, cosmetics, biotechnology etc.)
• Science or related degree
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
• Problem-solving capabilities
• Good ability to function under pressure
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical GMP, guidelines and regulations (Health Canada)
• Ability to remain current on the frequently changing regulatory and CGMP requirements
• Self-reliant in determining priorities and setting schedule to meet goals and objectives.
Interested candidates should contact: