Candidates looking for a career move will find that KMA has the experience and knowledge of the marketplace necessary to assist in their search. KMA specializes in the search and recruitment of candidates for sales roles in a variety of industries.
Whether you have been restructured and / or down sized or have decided to look at new opportunities and require representation all candidate information is handled confidentially. KMA does not send out resumes or discuss a candidate with a client without the candidate's permission.
Contact our office to discuss your requirements 902-425-4495
Candidates interested in registering confidentially with KMA should email their resume in Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The QA/QC Manager, based in Moncton is responsible to insure that manufacturing processes comply with regulations and standards. In the event of a failure to comply with required standards, QA/QC Manager will lead the investigations, and follow up on the CAPA implementation. In addition, the QA/QC Manager is also responsible for the management of documentation, change control and training for employees.
The QA/QC Manager reports to the Senior VP Pharmaceutical Compliance and Quality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
o Oversee the quality management system to ensure the company’s compliance with cGMPs.
o QA Manager needs to keep updated on good industry practices and to ensure the system adjusts to changes in requirements.
• To Audit Compliance to the Quality System
o Audit policies and procedures to ensure compliance in documents and in practice.
o Report on the performance of the quality system, including trends that help decision-making for targeted actions.
• To Establish Procedures and Specifications
o Ensure that SOPs and specifications are created and followed.
o Ensure that third-party services providers (contract manufactures, contract laboratories, etc.) follow the same guidelines and conform to requirements.
• To Establish Manufacturing Controls
o To implement appropriate manufacturing in-process controls.
o Ensure in-process controls are performed during manufacturing operations and results are satisfactory.
• To Review/Approve/Reject cGMP Related Activities
o Review, /approve/reject any document that gives work instructions and set requirements such as procedures, protocols test methods and specifications – including changes to these documents.
o Review/approve/reject reprocessing and rework procedures as per company policy.
o Manufacturing documentation: review and approve/reject production batch records and make the final decision to release a product lot into the market.
• To Ensure Investigation of Non-Conformances
o Ensure investigation is conducted and root cause(s) are identified and eliminated for production and control record errors, discrepancies, and failures to meet specification.
• To Keep Management Informed
o Report on product process or system risks- and keep management informed.
o Report on outcome of regulatory inspections and ensure responses are completed and managed to verifiable closure -and keep management informed.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
• B.Sc in a relevant field
• Minimum 5 years’ work experience in a similar domain (pharmaceutical, medical device, cosmetics, biotechnology etc.)
• Management skills, ability to motivate others and to provide guidance, advice and support to employees and other professionals
• Supervisory experience is an important asset
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
• Good ability to work in a team
• Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
• Problem-solving capabilities
• Good ability to function under pressure
• Vigilance and attention to details
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical GMP, guidelines and regulations (Health Canada, U.S. FDA Regulation 21 CFR Part 210, 211, etc.)
• Ability to remain current on the frequently changing regulatory and CGMP requirements
Interested and qualified candidates should forward resumes to: