Candidates looking for a career move will find that KMA has the experience and knowledge of the marketplace necessary to assist in their search. KMA specializes in the search and recruitment of candidates for sales roles in a variety of industries.
Whether you have been restructured and / or down sized or have decided to look at new opportunities and require representation all candidate information is handled confidentially. KMA does not send out resumes or discuss a candidate with a client without the candidate's permission.
Contact our office to discuss your requirements 902-425-4495
Candidates interested in registering confidentially with KMA should email their resume in Word to: email@example.com
The QA/QC Coordinator ensures that the company’s quality-assurance standards and procedures are met and different tasks are synchronized and prioritized between different departments, according to GMP requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Skills
• Background in science or similar domain
• Work experience in testing lab or pharma manufacturing facility
• Functions well under pressure
• Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
• Problem-solving capabilities
• MS Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro Proficiency
• Strong math skills
• Quick learner
• Vigilant and detail oriented
• Able to communicate clearly and persuasively
For further information contact: