The QA/QC Coordinator ensures that the company’s quality-assurance standards and procedures are met and different tasks are synchronized and prioritized between different departments, according to GMP requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that all employees follow industry standard health and safety guidelines.
- To work in cooperation with the different departments, making sure that all processes comply with GMP and current good industry practices.
- To prioritize tasks between the QA/QC and different departments such as production, external labs, external contractors.
- To ensure fast flow of information between the QA/QC and different departments.
- To be responsible for all aspects of documentation flow, to review standards, policies, and procedures, as well as carrying out programs and evaluating the effectiveness of existing programs.
- To establish new standards and procedures.
- To inspect and evaluate procedures and processes for production.
- To train teams to reduce quality problems and increase understanding of quality goals.
- To keep the Supervisor informed regarding risks related to products, processes, and systems.
Qualifications and Skills
• Background in science or similar domain
• Work experience in testing lab or pharma manufacturing facility
• Functions well under pressure
• Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
• Problem-solving capabilities
• MS Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro Proficiency
• Strong math skills
• Quick learner
• Vigilant and detail oriented
• Able to communicate clearly and persuasively
For further information contact: