Reporting to the National Sales Director and responsible for 5 direct reports this position covers a territory that includes NS,NB PEI and Newfoundland.
Key responsibilities include:
*Lead, coach and motivate Territory Managers to improve performance and foster continuous development;
*Define market share objectives for the short- and medium-term;
• Define and implement a regional strategic plan;
• Direct sales and marketing activities for the independent sector;
• Ensure the strategic management of his/her sales team;
• Monitor the market to align strategy and pricing policies (competitive intelligence);
• Monitor and evaluate expenses (actual vs budget);
• Provide field support and maintain contact with key customers to assess the effectiveness of the sales and development strategy
Minimum 5-7 years experience in sales and sales management. Must haves include experience in automotive and or tire industry. Bilingualism is an asset.
Comprehensive package includes vehicle, home office setup with a TI :100k +
For further information and a confidential interview: